- This event has passed.
Register for our FREE
WILL PLANNING INFORMATION SESSION
Join us at our upcoming on-line information session to learn about the importance of Estate Planning and how to protect the ones you care for most.
Experts in Wills and Estate Planning Law, Hunt & Hunt, will take you through:
- What is Estate Planning
- Why you need a Will
- What to consider and include
- When you need to review or update your Will
- How marriage, separation or divorce impacts your Will
- What happens if you die without a Will?
- Testamentary Trusts – do you need them?
- Powers of attorney and appointing a Medical Treatment Decision Maker
- What happens with your Super and Life Insurance?
Linda Hart, Accredited Specialist Wills & Estates, Hunt & Hunt
Marja Moore, Legal Executive, Hunt & Hunt
Date: Thursday 19 May 22
Time: 11 am – 12 pm
Duration: 30 mins plus questions
Location: Online via Zoom link
Cost: Free – registration essential
All attendees will also receive a FREE Guide to Planning Your Will drafted by experts.
Register NOW to secure your place – a zoom link will be sent to registered attendees prior to the event
Or contact Natalie on (03) 9508 1376 or email email@example.com